Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What Holidays Will You Be Celebrating In The Coming Months?

Subscribe to this thread
It's September and over the next few months, different holidays are happening around the world. Whether it's Thanksgiving (or your country's alternative), Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, or something else, I'd like to know what holidays you are looking forward to in the coming months. I feel like this is a good way to also teach others about the culture in other parts of the world. What holidays are coming up that you celebrate, and if it's not internationally celebrated, tell us a bit about it.

For me, I'm celebrating Halloween (kids dress up in costumes and go door to door asking for candy), Thanksgiving (we get together with family and give thanks for all that we have and eat a large meal), Christmas (Christian religious holiday), and Hanukkah (Jewish religious holiday). Obviously COVID-19 might disrupt some of these plans as it's still bad here in America, but I plan on celebrating them with family.
(Yes I celebrate both Jewish and Christian holidays despite the conflict in beliefs. My Mom raised me Christian and my Dad raised me Jewish. I myself am an atheist, but I still celebrate with family.)

What about you?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ
The next thing which would be celebrated here is Halloween.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez, StivnQ
Here in the states there is Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas.
Personally my holidays I celebrate are Fall Salmon fishing, Deer season and Elk Season.  I spend far more time and effort on these three than the above holidays!
I even dress up for them! 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to fishdude123 for this post:
  • DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez, StivnQ
Here we will be celebrating Christmas 
It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaaaar  

I really can't wait for Home Alone 1 and 2, It's a wonderful life, Christmas tree, lamps, songs, everything 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • KuriusGeorgLoPez
Halloween done now. Thanksgiving at the end of the month of November, but that will be low key because of COVID-19. I'm Jewish on my Dad's side, and Christian on my Mom's side, so in December we will have Hanukkah and Christmas. Then New Year's Eve and 2020 will finally be done!