Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What If Anything Will Be Better Or Worse Once Covid 19 Is Over??

Subscribe to this thread
Just wondering what sorts of things will be better or maybe worse after Covid 19 is finally under more control and the world gets back to a sense of normality.
Could there be some environmental changes, the way we work ie less commuting and less office working more working from home??

Interested to see where members on here may differ in their outlooks depending on where in the world they live.

For me.......

I will be slowing down a lot and enjoying life more instead of chasing money to pay debt/living expenses etc. This last 3 months has given me a big wake up on perspective.

You are a long time dead, and you cant take anything with you as they say
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA
I think eating out and going for a drink will be worse until we have a vaccine. Prices will be higher. Taxes in general will be higher.

The point about 'youre a long time dead is so true. Enjoy your time on this planet.....its not long
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • DA, hssc11045
Well, i was hoping that we human beings would have changed our stupid mentality after this and i'm glad to hear you saying that but i would also say that 90% won't change .

Just look, Black lives matter, look India-China conflict. I think the life for a "normal" man like me and you will be the same as before but with more things to pay as already mentioned by @mikefromtheuk

In the end, it doesn't matter either war or virus, to pay is just the poor common man or better said honest common man.

I too believe that we are guests in this world, today you are there and tommorrow who knows. The kings in the ancient times have built up their big Palaces to live in. The Palaces are there but the kings are gone.

So, in the end, we are just going empty handed but do you know how are these people called, do you know how do they call one thinking like me and you these modern days?

A "STUPID".

So, because of this, you also think like them and say fuck off.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • giaderzass, hssc11045