Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What countries are people from?

Subscribe to this thread
I would never ask anyone anything that could possibly be used to identify them, like their specific location, but I always wonder when I talk to people online where they are from.

I am in the United States.
MARS

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well at first I am not sure of how many people will tell you that and even the ones that do tell it's questionable if they have been honest or not.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Sorry, I didn't realize this was a bad question to ask.  I didn't think just a country would likely do anything to identify anyone, but maybe I shouldn't ask anything.  Just trying to make conversation.
(17-03-2019, 02:09 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: Sorry, I didn't realize this was a bad question to ask.  I didn't think just a country would likely do anything to identify anyone, but maybe I shouldn't ask anything.  Just trying to make conversation.

It isn't a bad question and you can continue, what Mr.JB wanted to say,i assume,is that nobody will reveal the real location as myself too.

But your question and this thread aren't bad.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(15-03-2019, 03:10 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I would never ask anyone anything that could possibly be used to identify them, like their specific location, but I always wonder when I talk to people online where they are from.

I am in the house next door to you stealing all your info.......
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • namenloser
(21-03-2019, 10:12 PM)hssc11045 Wrote:
(15-03-2019, 03:10 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I would never ask anyone anything that could possibly be used to identify them, like their specific location, but I always wonder when I talk to people online where they are from.

I am in the house next door to you stealing all your info.......

And i'm next to yours

Touche......
united kingdom