Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What do you do if you finally have some time for yourself...

Subscribe to this thread
Not easy to have some hobbies these days but still lots of us is crazy about something... Most of the time I am dealing with IT but also I am really into the old mechanical watches and watchmaking in general. When possible I am finding the old ones (like 50, 70 or more years) in flee markets and restoring it to working condition. It is a great pleasure to hear the ticking of the watch which was broken for so many years and than proudly  wearing it. Maybe they are not worth much but on the other hand have some history related to all scratches and scars. What you see below is a tool called staking tool (it is from 60') I used here to replace broken balance staff. Very precise and delicate work but giving you a lot of satisfaction when done properly, specially there is not many people doing it anymore. If anybody is interested in the topic feel free to ask.

So what is your way of spending free time?

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 13490ma for this post:
  • DA, dkanon
While drinking my favorite tea/coffee i enjoy surfing on the Net and playing games. I don't like social media and politics. I think they are waste of time.
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....