Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What is the meaning of success according to you?

Subscribe to this thread
What is the meaning of success according to you?
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA, kocige, StivnQ
Waking up every day and being able to smile.....
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA, goldielox, kshitij_it, StivnQ
Having a healthy family that you care about/cares about you and having the means to support them without having to worry.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • kshitij_it, StivnQ
This one is very simple, but EXTREMELY complex.

1) to have a happy and healthy family
2) to have some I love the most and ''that someone'' (her, in my case) loves me more than anything
3) to actually be happy and healthy
4) to have atleast one TRUE friend

Nothing is more important than the people who are with you, every single day in sickeness and in health, in richness and poorness.
This part of our life is called Happiness.

No money can replace happiness.
Money might be important, but family, love (that someone), friends, health, hapiness are things/people/feelings that will always be ''number 1'' for me.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, hssc11045, kshitij_it, Mr. James Bond
(26-10-2020, 04:20 AM)goldielox Wrote: Having a healthy family that you care about/cares about you and having the means to support them without having to worry.

This hit so close to my heart. Family is everything. Hope both you and your family are safe in this pandemic
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • DA, goldielox, StivnQ
If everyone starts thinking like you guys, people won't be seeking for the paradise anywhere else.

It will be here on the earth!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • goldielox, hellintime, kshitij_it, Mr. James Bond, StivnQ
(27-10-2020, 06:29 PM)DA Wrote: If everyone starts thinking like you guys, people won't be seeking for the paradise anywhere else.

Wow, DA, this is so pure, so thoughtful, so nice 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • kshitij_it
(27-10-2020, 06:29 PM)DA Wrote: If everyone starts thinking like you guys, people won't be seeking for the paradise anywhere else.

Bullzeye !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(27-10-2020, 12:46 AM)kshitij_it Wrote:
(26-10-2020, 04:20 AM)goldielox Wrote: Having a healthy family that you care about/cares about you and having the means to support them without having to worry.

This hit so close to my heart. Family is everything. Hope both you and your family are safe in this pandemic
Thank you. Same to you. I have a three year old and my second child is due next month.

You are right. That is a good way to think of it. :-)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • kshitij_it