Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What is your opinion about the episodes 7,8,9 of Star Wars ?

Subscribe to this thread
In my opinion, these are the worst episodes ever. The latest one-from December 2019 (episode 9), was the worst of them all. I had to really force myself to watch it until the end.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to metronom for this post:
  • DA
Solid ones.

By the way, in case you are fan of a Star Wars check "Mandalorian". It's a (series) show based on Star wars. Don't expect something outstanding and you will be more than satisfied.

Cheers
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
Yeah, I've already watched The Mandalorian and I am waiting for the 2nd season in autumn. It was done perfectly.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to metronom for this post:
  • DA
Sadly, I think they were far too filled with virtue signalling and aimed at the toy market.
Lots of refs to the originals but they certainly don't stand up on their own.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kowalski for this post:
  • DA
I agree with you. I'm a big fan of star wars and I hesitated to go see the 9 in theather...

7 was a copy paste of the 4 
8 was alright even if it had many defaults.
9 is by far the worst. They did exactly what you must never do: change their plans at the last second. As soon as I heard that palpatine was back, I knew this was going to be a disaster.

I still went to the teather with 0 expectation and was still disappointed...

Hope the next trilogy will not be the same kind of disaster!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • DA, kowalski
tbh i enjoyed the final one rise of skywalker more than i thought i would considering the reviews but im not so big on the law and continuity and all that so i just enjoyed it for the cinamatic value, im way more into star trek than i am star wars, id be interested in how u guys feel about the two shows and which u prefer.
Unfortunately they gave up of continuing with the Star Trek movies as they require pretty big amount of money and return some pocket change comparing the Star Wars. However, we got two different TV shows. Star Trek Discovery and Star Trek Picard. I find both good one. Truth is I will always prefer separate story for each episode like it was back with Enterprise but I am afraid that's not going to happen...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I think Mandalorian series had a better plot than the last couple starwars movies. I liked Rogue One though, it was fun to watch.
Great question. After Episode I, I kind of gave up on Star Wars. Didn't even bother seeing II, III, VII, VIII, IX