Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What the CS girls and the CS guys are currently listening to??

Subscribe to this thread

Love a lot of different types of music, but my go to music for when I'm not in the mood for something specific is spotify's "This is the Golden Palominos." "Boy (Go)" was the first song I heard by The Golden Palominos (many years ago), and Michael Stipe's voice was what first jumped out to me, but really liked the guitar as well, which is played by Richard Thompson, who at that point I did not know, but I became an instant fan. Richard Thompson is another artist that I listen to a lot.

I have not read / listened though all of the replies in here yet, but the ones that I have listened to that I had not heard of before have all been interesting. Neat thread.
How about some of orchestra music ?

https://youtu.be/C2ZcsFpodJ4

Ofc, I am subscribed to his channel
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, StivnQ
v

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • wormtail39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETRyz-HjiEE

Two Steps From Hell - Never Give Up On Your Dreams Extended

P.S. It has a very very special place in my heart, the song to be exact.
Not gonna go into detailed details  but ...... time will tell
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond, wormtail39

heres a little bit of the police for u lads

heres something a bit slower and less rocky u might enjoy  

final one for a little while  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • StivnQ
A few minutes ago, I was **surfing** through the YT and found two musical songs - well not songs exactly, but....
Allow me to cut the **beep** and say it.

I promise you all, that I will, in my after-life, take you all here   via ''The Roads Less Travelled'' and bring you to the Land of Our New World.

I am an extremely stubborn guy  who tends to keep his promises.
So, WE'LL GO there.

This message goes to every **NON-Rule Breaker**  
But, truth to be told, I have a few favorites here, I admit it 
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • mackstaa, Mr. James Bond
(22-08-2020, 06:51 PM)StivnQ Wrote: /
Very emotional music you listen to there Stiv,
I realise its an old thread, but Ive listened to everything this far

(28-08-2020, 03:04 PM)giaderzass Wrote: This is enough to wake me up in the morning. Better experience it through some good headphones.

Long live Daft punk
Loved the movie my partner fell asleep half way through it and has no recollection of it at all.
We are not together anymore
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mackstaa for this post:
  • StivnQ
(11-11-2020, 11:43 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Something I have stumble upon last night by pure accident. It kept me stay awake for a lot more than i have planned. Not sure how many of you will like it but I was blown away. Since there are a lot different genres covered I am posting a link to channel videos so you can choose on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/c/PRIMEORCHESTRA/videos

It's an symphonic orchestra playing all kind of songs. What I was specially delighted was audio setup where absolutely each instrument could be heard clearly even being so complicated to make it so with so many different instruments recorded live.

Enjoy
That Prime Orchestra is outta control! I loved their Prodigy and Fatboy slim rendition, Rammstein nice too! Thanks for the share
(23-06-2021, 06:39 PM)mackstaa Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 11:43 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Something I have stumble upon last night by pure accident. It kept me stay awake for a lot more than i have planned. Not sure how many of you will like it but I was blown away. Since there are a lot different genres covered I am posting a link to channel videos so you can choose on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/c/PRIMEORCHESTRA/videos

It's an symphonic orchestra playing all kind of songs. What I was specially delighted was audio setup where absolutely each instrument could be heard clearly even being so complicated to make it so with so many different instruments recorded live.

Enjoy
That Prime Orchestra is outta control! I loved their Prodigy and Fatboy slim rendition, Rammstein nice too! Thanks for the share

I knew there will be a lot of you finding it great. I do like those as well
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzuGcL6dUiU

I know I might sound like a ''sissy-boy'', but I like this type of music.
I like when it feels warm around the heart.
Yes, I like ''the tears of joy'' - and yes, this doesn't mean I have just cut two onions, I literally cry.
But this is who I am and I won't be changing this, no matter what.

Something about this song....
There was/is a cartoon, back in the days when we were young, 1991/2 (I am to lazy to Google the exact year - I know the exact name).
It was a story of a brave wizard guy, who needed to save his love, by finding a sword that can help him fight against the evil.
TLDR
(it was a two part movie/cartoon, sort of)
What he/they found/DISCOVERED out was that you can defeat everything with the POWER OF LOVE 

After a loooooong intro, who wouldn't like this song, love conquers all, always have and always will  

P.S. The Tree ind the middle, reminded me of this lovely cartoon (and the title too) 
Read the Rules, please.