Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] What was your 1st job?

Subscribe to this thread
(07-05-2020, 07:42 AM)scott2hotty80 Wrote:
Mine was at the zoo picking peanuts out of elephants poop, we used to wash the shells off a resell them to unsuspecting customers!
I am thinking if this is really the case .... To me this sounds like a science fiction movie scenario my friend.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
(11-05-2020, 07:31 AM)radioguy33 Wrote:
Mine was at the zoo picking peanuts out of elephants poop, we used to wash the shells off a resell them to unsuspecting customers!
wow, this such a new knowledge for me. but this peanut is not for human's meal right ? just throw it back to elephants ?

There is no money to be made on throwing them back to the elephant, empty calories that don't reduce the cost of feeding these huge bastards

(11-05-2020, 03:37 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
I am thinking if this is really the case .... To me this sounds like a science fiction movie scenario my friend.

You're wrong Mr Bond, I think you've had one too many Martinis shaken not stirred my friend

No way!
I'm still unemployed xD
(16-05-2020, 09:33 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: I'm still unemployed xD

Stay positive old chap, the zoos will be re-opening shortly following the easing of social distancing measures. There will be big opportunities for enterprising young men like yourself in the peanut extraction side of the business. I'm happy to put in a good word for you.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to scott2hotty80 for this post:
  • DA, kshitij_it
Landscaping while I was in high school. It was fun but payed awful
I cleaned a real estate office after school
Charity shop when i was 19, cleaning furniture and items bought in to be sold, sometimes worked the till but mostly just cleaned the shop. Boring but it was to get some work experience for my CV and i would have had my job centre money stopped if i didn't go lol. The boss was a bitch but met some nice people there including a milf i had a crush on.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • ebbeen
I started work as an apprentice in an engineering company. Stopped there for 14 years before moving on.
I was a waiter for a few years