Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] When will Covid end :p

Subscribe to this thread
Haha now we have a new super variant sigh…
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jake88 for this post:
  • Ginsan
(27-11-2021, 01:30 PM)Jake88 Wrote: Haha now we have a new super variant sigh…
Yeah Lmao xD !!!
Until people change there ways and stop being so selfish, we need to work together all ages, we all need to get the jabs, I've had mine, social distance, wear masks, wash hands, and stop international travel.
but lets remember its all down to money, as long as the big wigs get there wages, they don't care about us, the air lines cried, hospitality cried, and the rest, but us the working class, can put our life on the line by traveling on public transport, going to college, doing things we enjoy, and go to work.
until we stop passing on to one another we will have to live with it.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Moonshine for this post:
  • dkanon, Ginsan, KuriusGeorgLoPez
2025 maybe!
I'm not sure it will ever completely end...but we will likely get better vaccines to fight it
It will become another flu. Just get your vaccines and protect yourself from it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RonaldoCopa for this post:
  • dkanon
I have been wondering this myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_fl...e_pandemic

Going by other influenza pandemics, it takes up to three years. But of course this virus mutates so rapidly (not sure if it's more rapid than any other flu virus) previous data might not be applicable.
Covid will end when the overlords decide to end it.
Never.

This kind of decease is near impossible to counter. In case you didn't know, it belongs to a larger family, and decades of researches and attempts to create an effective treatment or a vaccine have always failed. I won't go into the details, but this example wasn't about Humans.

The truth remained that this peculiar kind, the coronavirus, is near impossible to eradicate, it mutates too quickly.

The good news is that mutation doesn't means that it becomes more dangerous.

Actually, there are hundreds of different variants of covid with 6 main types even if you probably only heard a few differents and only two among these six had serious complications. 

'But it kills' many says. 

Well, not really. Not anymore with the variant we actually have.

The median age of the death by covid in my country (France) is 85 years old. The life expectancy is less than that to have a comparison. Meaning that you don't die of covid directly, but of the associated pathologies be it pulmonary or cardiac. The numbers are also gravely exagerated. I'm not a complotist trust me, but it was proven and I saw it with my own eyes during the start of the pandemie (I'm a doctor)

Nearly each patient dying during this time was labelled as a death by covid (there was a financiary compensation at the time so it badly influenced the numbers). For example, I had a patient of more than 100 yo who died in his sleep peacefully but he was counted as a death by covid.

The opposite happens with the flu.

In my country, it does around 15000 death each year. However, the numbers are this time severly undervalued and closer to 30000.

The moral of this story is don't let the scary numbers influence you too much.

You can make the numbers say pretty much anything you want. Even numbers perfectly valid (and trust me, they are not all valid)

For example, a number you probably never heard was that you have more than 99% of chance of surviving if you catch covid. A fact that remains true at all age. Only those with complications or other disease die of covid now.

Sadly, the fear amplificated by the media have transformed this sanitary crisis into a political one with the obligation to be vaccinate without any proof of usefullness. (no proof that it allow less symptoms and complication and proof that it has strictly 0 effect on contamination) Worse, some studies tends to show that those with three or four doses of vaccine are more susceptible and vulnerable to the covid.

All in all, this crisis is far from over but strangely takes vacations when it's convenient. In france for the election, all sanitary measures were stopped (no mask inside shops, no sanitary pass, no vaccinal obligation for the non medical...) but now that it's over, they are talking about putting everything back.

Draw your own conclusions with that and with everything I said.