Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Which changes would you like to see on Crackingsoul | 2019

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everybody!

We on Crackingsoul.com believe in complete freedom, we never forced people to join us/leave us or stay with us.

Many came, many have gone, people learnt cracking from us and sold their asses for a rank on a forum which doesn't even exist today   but we didn't force them to stay with us.

After saying that  i would like to ask your opinions and you wishes for the new year. We would like to know which changes would you like to see on Crackingsoul.com in the new year.

If your wishes or ideas are legit, we would gladly promote them.

I would hope to see many of you partecipating in this thread and please feel free to share your ideas/opinions.

Thankyou.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I am looking forward to see posts in this thread. Hopefully, at least some members will have some good ideas.

Now, let's see
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
More contest threads would be fun ,instead of posting in members thread please give few contests to make forum more fun and Happy New Year.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Thanks for the nice suggestion, will be making more contests.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(30-12-2018, 08:58 AM)454subash Wrote: More contest threads would be fun ,instead of posting in members thread please  give few contests to make forum more fun and Happy New Year.

I like this one a lot
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I would love to bring a change in 2019 since I'm new and unfortunately can't tell what (maybe) went wrong last year.

Best Regards
Flipshift
(01-01-2019, 03:19 PM)Flipshift Wrote: I would love to bring a change in 2019 since I'm new and unfortunately can't tell what (maybe) went wrong last year.

Best Regards
Flipshift

This is something similar to a puzzle, what you wrote here.

However, let us see what would you like to bring.