Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Which goal was better: Cristiano Ronaldo or Gareth Bale?

Subscribe to this thread
This was an absolute stunner by Gareth Bale. I thought the ball went up in the air but the very next seconds I saw the ball behind the net.

I would rate this bicycle kick goal as more spectacular than the CR7 goal.

Video:-

Sorry, Not Interested.

They run around all game, and get Lucky when they score something.
It is a very difficult to reply to your question Attila.

Because saying Ronaldo did it better or Bale did it better wouldn't be the right answer as both of them were fantastic.

These type of goals aren't seen or scored everyday in today's football.

So,i would say both of them were good , better , best...

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(27-05-2018, 09:52 AM)DA Wrote: It is a very difficult to reply to your question Attila.

Because saying Ronaldo did it better or Bale did it better wouldn't be the right answer as both of them were fantastic.

These type of goals aren't seen or scored everyday in today's football.

So,i would say both of them were good , better , best...

I actually watched both of them so many times that I somehow came to a conclusion that Gareth had the ball coming in speed and height was more and both these were not that much in case of CR7. So I thought last night one was the better one
I would say bale had the better goal. BTW are you a football fan? If you are then which team do you support.
(28-05-2018, 10:03 PM)Shayan562 Wrote: I would say bale had the better goal. BTW are you a football fan? If you are then which team do you support.

I used to love football much more than what I do as of now. But still I cover all the major matches and cover the news of soccer fully.

As of teams, I support Italy (country) & Barcelona (club) personally.

Used to like Liverpool long time back in the 90's but now mostly Barcelona.