Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Who watching the Euro's

Subscribe to this thread
Englishman here. So happy for the manager. For those who don't know, he missed a penalty that cost England their last semi-final 25 years ago. Great redemption story
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bolo44 for this post:
  • Moonshine
(10-07-2021, 12:10 AM)bolo44 Wrote: Englishman here. So happy for the manager. For those who don't know, he missed a penalty that cost England their last semi-final 25 years ago. Great redemption story
What a journey so far ,I only expected to go as far as the semi's, but to get to the final is a massive achievement. We must remember Italy is a really cracking team,(Like the pun) but over 90 mins anybody can win in a knockout match. I've been to Wembley several times watching my football team and I been on both sides of the coin having enjoyed the win, being overjoyed to loosing and feeling like the crap been kicked out of me, Only downside to this match that it is being played on a Sunday night at 8.00pm,So work for Monday is going to be a killer, bet their going to be a few sore heads about been told if don't turn up for work or phone in sick you got the sack, well bet their going to be missing 3/4 of their staff then  Come on England
Looks like just a year ago, you guys had a great football conversation with each other.I look forward to discuss football with you when next world cup comes BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY MATTER OF TIME FOR WORLD CUP 2022!!!ITS ALMOST TIME!  
Being a wagecuck is harder than you think....