Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Wifi connection is acting up

Subscribe to this thread
Hi Guys, 

Ive recently been experiencing a varity of connection issues.
Every 2 hour or so the internet connection fails and it has to reconnect.
also experiencing drops in speed.
issue is consistent but seems to be more frequent when downloading / streaming / using from different sources at the same time. 

I ran various AV scans, both having internet enabled and disabled, but have not found any infections. 

Anybody has any idea what this could be?

Thanks

-><-
  UpAndDown -><- 
Looking at the IP im gona go with its a private wifi connection (your own connection), i could be wrong....

Have you checked the logs on your modem/gateway/router to see if it recently has been updated (firmware), maybe a setting has been reset kinda like parental controls shutting down wifi connections every 2 hours or so.

Are any other devices experiencing this same issue? (this will tell you if its a modem/gateway/router or pc issue)

Have you tried changing the channels of your wireless device?
(03-09-2021, 11:42 PM)newaki Wrote: Looking at the IP im gona go with its a private wifi connection (your own connection), i could be wrong....

Have you checked the logs on your modem/gateway/router to see if it recently has been updated (firmware), maybe a setting has been reset kinda like parental controls shutting down wifi connections every 2 hours or so.

Are any other devices experiencing this same issue? (this will tell you if its a modem/gateway/router or pc issue)

Have you tried changing the channels of your wireless device?

thnx for your response.. it is a pvt connection however i do not have access to the router.
unaware of other devices having the same issue. I have a smartphone but dont use it this often / in the same way so I cant really compare. 

perhaps you can think of any diagnostic tool that could help me identify the issue? 

thnX
Try going to your wireless adapter settings and changing the wireless channel its on, see if that improves your connection
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • DownAndUp85
fixed the issue.. the connection is being used 20+ people and by setting the network to public instead of private the issues disappeared

-><-
  UpAndDown -><- 
Damn that router is being raped lol
Sorry, I need to ask...

Why do you even use a wifi, instead of a wired one/connection?

I have a **secret-weapon** in the sleeve, but I need to see your response 
Read the Rules, please.
(07-09-2021, 09:18 PM)StivnQ Wrote: Sorry, I need to ask...

Why do you even use a wifi, instead of a wired one/connection?

I have a **secret-weapon** in the sleeve, but I need to see your response 

no acces to wired connection unfortunately  

curious about that thing up your sleeve though

-><-
  UpAndDown -><- 
Prior telling you, about the ''sleeve thing''....

When you say that you don't have the wired access, what do you mean?
Is it that far away from you?
Is it in the same house?

If the answer is ''yes'' and ''yes'', I have a solution.
Not that expensive too
Read the Rules, please.
I don't have wired acces because I live in a shared house and the owner has the router in his room.

So all I have access to is the wifi

-><-
  UpAndDown -><-