Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] account with trial membership

Subscribe to this thread
I was really excited to get a blowpass.com account yesterday from the regular members section.  I logged in, and it works, but it is a trial membership.  It is still possible to watch some of the videos, for now, but you only get some of the site's features.  I know the rules about taking more than one account of any one type unless one is a dead account.   This is not a "dead" account, but if a new blowpass account were to come up in the members section, or if I got promoted to contributor rank and could get a new account from that section, could I take another, hoping to get a full account where all of the videos can be downloaded and such?  I think I will ask this here,  so that others can see the answer.
There are many sites that consist of more subscriptions/network sites out of which each one often is bought separately. Our practice is that we have some level of toleration if you take two accounts of the same type because the one you have taken don't have the subscription you wanted. However, that does not mean that members are allowed to take 2 accounts of the same type again and again.

When taking the 2nd account of the same site it would be smart to explain what subscription you have been looking for. However, we will not tolerate if you take 3 or more accounts of the same site saying that none of them has subscription you are looking for. So, if you take another account of the same site do that wisely and with a good reason providing the reasonable explanation why you have took second account. Otherwise, you will end up banned.

Another important thing is to know the difference between trial account and account with only one subscription. Trial accounts in 99% of the cases do not allow watching of any videos in full length but only short trailers of each. Also, trial accounts do not allow download of videos. If you reply to a thread and discover that account you have taken is working but is a trial account you should report it also. Report it as a trial choosing the option "other" when reporting it.

Thank you for asking. I hope that this might help everyone in the future. Cheers
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Thanks @ Mr. JB for explaining it and thanks @ Ffant1068 for asking it.

I would add, 99% we don't post any free or trial accounts as they aren't of any use as they could be made easily from every person.

So,why post such crap?

But it could happen that the account posted expired and it is still in the working accounts section and in this case, if you take it and see that it is expired and doesn't allow any videos to be watched or download in full lenght, it must be reported as dead/expired or whatever reason but it has to be reported.

Many would ask why should i report it?It is in free section ecc ecc.

So,you must report it to have a working and updated section,doesn't matter if it is a free or paid section. We have ton of accounts posted here and we as staff couldn't check them all one by one as provide you a working section.

We have provided you a free/updated/high quality free section where you can get passwords of every type and free of any cost but we would just except the following of rules and the reporting of dead accounts in change to provide you a working section.

The rest has been explained very well by the Super Moderator.

So,have fun on CS.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.

Excellent Question,I too had the doubt but didn't know how to ask it,plus i like to add another one if we took an account before some time and the account expires after some time but we couldn't report as we no longer uses it,would we still get the blame of not reporting it?
Thanks for the answers above,it is truly a great user-friendly site .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
(10-03-2019, 03:48 PM)454subash Wrote: Excellent Question,I too had the doubt but didn't know how to ask it,plus i like to add another one if we took an account before some time and the account expires after some time but we couldn't report as we no longer uses it,would we still get the blame of not reporting it?
Thanks for the answers above,it is truly a great user-friendly site .

You must know the accounts you take as not knowing what you took could issue a ban.

So,if i take an account today and it expires but i'm not using it anymore,so,if i don't use it , i can't report it too. Till here everything is ok,no warnings ,no bans.

The problem comes, when i take the same account for the same site and i haven't reported the account i already took before sometime as dead.

I hope i could reply your question.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Thanks DA for answering the question.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.