Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] anyone know any good websites to stream sports?

Subscribe to this thread
For the ones i have used, the UK sports channels for example look pretty much the same if you were paying legally for them, same for the US and PPV channels. (only ones i use lol)

Picture quality has never been an issue for me when paying for IPTV, some of them had very bad buffering though or the channels wouldn't work at all, especially during live sporting events, but then you just cancel that and find another one.

The price over here in the UK to get all the sports channels monthly and then the PPV's on top of that is just too much, i can afford it (just about haha) but in principle i will not pay for it, IPTV is a nice cheaper equivalent for me. I pay for netflix and Amazon prime because my son and wife are not good with using the apps on my box, if it was just me i wouldn't even pay for them because i can get all the films and TV shows easily on streaming apps.

TBH i could survive on just free sports streaming sites if i really had to and had no choice but i find IPTV a bit more reliable, i have been fucked over with the free sites before and it's a hassle having to keep searching for links when the event has already started.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA
(19-01-2020, 10:43 PM)englandfan99 Wrote:  i used to use reddit soccer streams but that got shut down and sky over here in the uk is way too much money its ridiculous so i resort to streaming like many other people so i was just wondering if anyone here knows any good websites to watch sports especially football/soccer. 

sportsurge is my to go
i can recommend u a Android App called TvTap Pro.

If u do a DuckDuckGo search for "com.newsbooks.home" you will find it -

a firestick version is also available.