Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] anyone struggling to get a haircut during the pandemic?

Subscribe to this thread
i look like a homeless person right now. i should have got a haircut before everywhere locked down but i didnt and i have not got a haircut since march. Hopefully they open soon im very desperate.
in india some barbers buying ppe kit and open their shop . hope UK will opens saloon as well
I didn't suffer this as i went one day before lockdown and let them cut short

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • englandfan99
(29-05-2020, 06:00 PM)englandfan99 Wrote: i look like a homeless person right now.
I know that feeling bro. I go through it everyday these days, especially when I am at a bus stop.
Even though there is no lockdown here, I'm avoiding going to the barbershop.
We called a local barber to our home and me with other family members got a hair cut at home .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • DA
Luckily, having the 'kojak' style, I dont have this problem
I had to start cutting my own was looking like a caveman
im very lucky, i been going to my hair dresser for over 15 years (she has nice big tits LOL) anyways she cut my hair in her garage.. i will say this she made everything sanitary and would only see her top clients (thank god LOL)
(10-06-2020, 03:26 AM)newaki Wrote: (she has nice big tits LOL)
Wow, lucky you