Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] anyone worried about coronavirus?

Subscribe to this thread
do you think that countries are not taking it serious enough, just look at the stock markets.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • DA, shenmue, shlaapshlaap
I dont think they are taking it to serious, due to them knowing how to control it.... That being said, yes i do believe that they knew about this virus before hand.... Whether or not it was released on purpose or by accident is well another story, when they see the population under control then the vaccines will come out.

I work my main job and 2 side gigs, all dealing with the public and i say fuck it.. if its my time well its my time.. lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • shenmue
I wouldn't say too much as you will never know the truth behind this but i am sad of innocent people losing their lives as always.

Just read the newspaper, every news is a negative one, this has a negative impact on you.

Turkey - Greece problems, Saudi Arab - Russia problems, it is all about money but the funny thing is that all these motherfuckers are going empty handed after they die.

So stupid are we, humans.

Regarding Corona, i'm not afraid as i know i will survive and i know we have to die one day but i wouldn't like to die because of these suckers who just think about money and nothing else.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to DA for this post:
  • englandfan99, Eur0p3anT, hellintime, hssc11045, Mr. James Bond, shenmue
my mums a doctor here in the uk and the general consensus amonog most of the doctors here in the uk is that the coroner virus is very likely to infect most people, its very unlikely we are going to be able to avoid catching it so maby stock up on supplys or save up some money for a period off work or weeks of being in bed so u are prepared. And look after your grandparents u need to make sure they are in lockdown as they are at a verry large risk.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • shenmue
I do worry about my older relatives, younger people seem to be OK so far but of course that could chance, i know for sure i am getting paranoid whenever i do a small cough, usually i wouldn't think anything of it, i am not enjoying the unwanted stress of it all.

Sporting events being cancelled is annoying, i understand it of course and it is the right thing to do but i like watching Sports in the weekend after a usually dull week of work. me and my Son have got tickets for Wimbledon for the first time this year and with Tennis already cancelling a lot of events i can see that being cancelled too if it hasn't got any better in June, been looking forward to it for a long time now, my son wants to see Djokovic, Nadal , Federer and hopefully Murray and he will be devastated if it's cancelled lol, but there is alway next year, health come first.

I Wish everyone well, wherever you are and hopefully it doesn't negatively effect life that much, would hate shops being closed for example.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA, hellintime
Yes and no,
Thé world is interconnected as never before, but science is doing things they could only dream about even 20 years ago. Humanity Will not be wiped out by this virus
Personally no, I'm in good health so the chance that I get seriously ill is very slim.

But I am worried about the elderly and vulnerable people and also about the way everybody is reacting to it. I think that the way e.g. stock markets and some governments react will do more damage then the virus itself...