Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] boobs or ass's

Subscribe to this thread
its time to answer that time old question! which are better boobs or ass!!! can use pics or gifs to back up your argument! 

I personally think boobs are the way to go!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, giaderzass, shenmue
ASS. Allow me to explain http://www.youtube.com/embed/5qLYAFdddPw
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • wormtail39
(17-11-2019, 08:09 PM)giaderzass Wrote: ASS. Allow me to explain http://www.youtube.com/embed/5qLYAFdddPw
hahaha i had completely forgoten about that anime i watched agesssss ago sooo good tho made me laugh so much.
Yeah man that was funny. Still waiting for that sweet season 2 'plot' ...
ASS also because Gia Derza, AJ Applegate, Keisha Grey, Kelsi Monroe, Lola Foxx, Jillian Janson (2014 - 2015), Valentina Nappi, Mandy Muse, Leah Gotti, Andreina Deluxe, Candice Dare, Kylie Page ...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • DA
Yep,Prison school was very funny,but I don't think It would get another season as manga ended long ago.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • wormtail39
(18-11-2019, 08:11 AM)454subash Wrote: Yep,Prison school was very funny,but I don't think It would get another season as manga ended long ago.

I saw 1st episode of season 2 was out some time ago https://kissanime.ac/Anime/prison-school...?id=123512 ...
(17-11-2019, 09:58 PM)giaderzass Wrote: Yeah man that was funny. Still waiting for that sweet season 2 'plot' ...
ASS also because Gia Derza, AJ Applegate, Keisha Grey, Kelsi Monroe, Lola Foxx, Jillian Janson (2014 - 2015), Valentina Nappi, Mandy Muse, Leah Gotti, Andreina Deluxe, Candice Dare, Kylie Page ...
theres going to be a season 2?!?! is it going to be same cast or new girls? i love the girl with the HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE boobs also i went into that anime just looking for boobs but it actually made me laugh so much really really funny.

(18-11-2019, 08:11 AM)454subash Wrote: Yep,Prison school was very funny,but I don't think It would get another season as manga ended long ago.
damn your right i just googled it and its "yet to be renewed" which means it has not got a second season :/ can u guys recomend any series like prison school i might like? i have not watched anime in over 2 years i wander what jems i might have missed!
(18-11-2019, 10:44 AM)giaderzass Wrote:

I saw 1st episode of season 2 was out some time ago https://kissanime.ac/Anime/prison-school...?id=123512 ...
It wasn't 1 st episode of second season,It was an OVA,like a blu-ray special.Which was released just after 1st season.
There is even an live action series but without nudity,but cast is amazing to get similar members in anime,check it out,if you like.
There are many anime like that,@ wormtail39,these anime are tagged ecchi anime,It all depends on what you need,there are action anime with ecchi,just ecchi comedy like prison school,etc
Some Honorable mentions are To love-ru,Highschool dxd,Kissxsis,Shimoneta,Monster Musume.
If you need recent,There is an anime called why the hell are you here sensei?,Waiting for bluray release on december 11 to watch it uncensored..(Don't watch any anime censored).
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • giaderzass, wormtail39
(19-11-2019, 07:04 AM)454subash Wrote:

It wasn't 1 st episode of second season,It was an OVA,like a blu-ray special.Which was released just after 1st season.
There is even an live action series but without nudity,but cast is amazing to get similar members in anime,check it out,if you like.
There are many anime like that,@ wormtail39,these anime are tagged ecchi anime,It all depends on what you need,there are action anime with ecchi,just ecchi comedy like prison school,etc
Some Honorable mentions are To love-ru,Highschool dxd,Kissxsis,Shimoneta,Monster Musume.
If you need recent,There is an anime called why the hell are you here sensei?,Waiting for bluray release on december 11 to watch it uncensored..(Don't watch any anime censored).
eyyy thanks so mucch for the highschool dxd recomendation i literally just bingewatched  2 seasons in 1 go!!! love u man! fucking lengend. God i love this site lol.

(20-11-2019, 02:50 AM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(19-11-2019, 07:04 AM)454subash Wrote:

eyyy thanks so mucch for the highschool dxd recomendation i literally just bingewatched  2 seasons in 1 go!!! love u man! fucking lengend. God i love this site lol.
please please please feel free to pm me if u have anymore recomendations or whatever if u feel like shareing haha love this shit <3
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
Ass all day!! Don’t get me wrong I love tits as well.