Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] build your perfect girl! you have 4 points

Subscribe to this thread
Here are the rules! you have 4 points to build your perfect girl with, some traits give u extra points to spend, post your picks bellow! 

skinny-1
fat+1
big boobs- 2
big ass-2
giant ass- 3
ugly face +3
cute face -1
hot face-2
she loves you -1
she vanilla in bed +1
she is filthy in the bedroom -1
sexy voice -1
shes rich -1
shes a gold digger (she will go when u run out of cash so dont pick if u are poor) +1
shes open to threesomes (and has hot friends) -1
shes funny -1
your soul mates -1
she steals from you +1
she cheats on you +2 
shes tanned -1
unbelievably anoying (damn near intollerable) +1
she farts allot +2
she has bad hygiene +3
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, KuriusGeorgLoPez, Mr. James Bond

Don't know how you came to this idea but i find it great. Gonna check it later and try to come up with mine

Would you please come up with yours so we can have an example to follow how to form reply.

Thank you.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • wormtail39
(08-02-2020, 05:57 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Don't know how you came to this idea but i find it great. Gonna check it later and try to come up with mine

Would you please come up with yours so we can have an example to follow how to form reply.

Thank you.
cheers bro im glad you like it! and well it started as a game between me and some mates when we were drunk, and i thought u guys might get a kick out of it so i refined it a bit and typed it up  and sure.
id pick

skinny -1
giant ass-3
big boobs -2 
ugly face +3 
farts +1
she loves me-1
shes funny-1
(08-02-2020, 06:14 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 05:57 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Don't know how you came to this idea but i find it great. Gonna check it later and try to come up with mine

Thank you.
cheers bro im glad you like it! and well it started as a game between me and some mates when we were drunk, and i thought u guys might get a kick out of it so i refined it a bit and typed it up  and sure.
id pick

skinny -1
giant ass-3
big boobs -2 
ugly face +3 
farts +1
she loves me-1
shes funny-1
You are at -4 in total. LOL

You could add some more attributes to her

or, it is only +4 pts available in total
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • wormtail39
(08-02-2020, 06:42 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 06:14 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:

Thank you.
id pick

skinny -1
giant ass-3
big boobs -2 
ugly face +3 
farts +1
she loves me-1
shes funny-1
You are at -4 in total. LOL

You could add some more attributes to her

or, it is only +4 pts available in total
its only 4 points in total  so u have to choose only a couple of good ones or a few bad ones to get more good ones  thats the fun of it ahha
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
big boobs- 2
sexy voice -1

Done. Easy-peasy 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ebbeen for this post:
  • wormtail39
I like the idea. Could definitely see me and some friends playing this while hammered 
Mine would be:

shes funny -1
your soul mates -1
cute face -1
she loves you -1
sexy voice -1
she vanilla in bed +1

Soul mate + Love because it gives you loyalty and reliability. You always know you'll have her there and you don't have to worry about her leaving or finding another guy. I guess that's the appeal to marriage, huh? Lol. A sense of humor is a must for me. I can't take a girl who is 100% serious or who doesn't joke around. As I've said before on this forum, I find a things like face and voice more important than body. Obviously I don't want a massively obese chick or anorexic chick, but anything in between can be sexy in it's own way. You can also change a body in many ways. A cute face is also sometimes better than a sexy face imo. Lastly, I'd pick vanilla in bed to even it out because it seems to be the least invasive + on the list. My kinks are pretty vanilla already tbh, so this wouldn't be a big deal for me.

Sorry to write an essay explaining this, but that's what I do lmao. Those who know me know I am not concise in any way.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond, wormtail39
(07-03-2020, 08:43 AM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: I like the idea. Could definitely see me and some friends playing this while hammered 
Mine would be:

shes funny -1
your soul mates -1
cute face -1
she loves you -1
sexy voice -1
she vanilla in bed +1

Soul mate + Love because it gives you loyalty and reliability. You always know you'll have her there and you don't have to worry about her leaving or finding another guy. I guess that's the appeal to marriage, huh? Lol. A sense of humor is a must for me. I can't take a girl who is 100% serious or who doesn't joke around. As I've said before on this forum, I find a things like face and voice more important than body. Obviously I don't want a massively obese chick or anorexic chick, but anything in between can be sexy in it's own way. You can also change a body in many ways. A cute face is also sometimes better than a sexy face imo. Lastly, I'd pick vanilla in bed to even it out because it seems to be the least invasive + on the list. My kinks are pretty vanilla already tbh, so this wouldn't be a big deal for me.

Sorry to write an essay explaining this, but that's what I do lmao. Those who know me know I am not concise in any way.
nooo this was great thanks for engaging with the game bro  great picks!

(07-03-2020, 07:35 AM)ebbeen Wrote: big boobs- 2
sexy voice -1

Done. Easy-peas
nice bro but she may leave u cos she doesnt love u remeber haha
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • ebbeen, KuriusGeorgLoPez
(08-03-2020, 07:04 PM)wormtail39 Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 07:35 AM)ebbeen Wrote: big boobs- 2
sexy voice -1

Done. Easy-peas