Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] buy bitcoin

Subscribe to this thread
Someone knows a reliable site to buy anonymously 10$  bitcoin with cc or paypal with instantaneous processing, i try several site but during the transaction ask scan id or andress or phone , and for such a small amount I don't want to be bothered with send these things
This might be useful info for other members as well as me. Looking forward to see replies here if anyone know anything.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • hellintime
If u want to avoid sending verification photoids (for small amounts, for bigger amounts they may still require ids), site is (with inbuilt chat system) - 

Currency Exchange - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=885

And for instant getting, use xcoins.io.

Another useful one is for variety of payment methods - paxful.com.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Honlock for this post:
  • hellintime
xcoins.io  and paxful.com  require the phone number  before I can do  transactions , for the other let's see if some other better suggestion arrives ,  thanks anyway for your suggestions
mpgh.net will be the one to use for if u want anonymous transactions, without sending ids (for small amounts atleast), with almost instantaneous transactions.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Honlock for this post:
  • Babua10, DA, hellintime
how does it work ? i have to register and get someone from these ads ?

Quote:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=885

if yes how  can i find  a truly  reliable one ? and that sends small amount ?
(01-05-2020, 08:29 PM)hellintime Wrote: how does it work ? i have to register and get someone from these ads ?

Quote:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=885

if yes how  can i find  a truly  reliable one ? and that sends small amount ?

U have to register on the site n then find an exchanger who gives btc for your paypal. I traded with the user Ohsaewon for small amounts.

U can go to their exchange thread n then either click on "click to add to im" (instant messenger), or u can click the blue small icon below the user stats profile of the thread starter to start the im chat. This blue icon button has 3 dots on it n is on the left to the country flag of the user. Better, use the chat or lobby button on the bottom left of the webpage.

For higher than $50, they usually take 13% fee while for less than $50 fee is usually 20%.

Happy to help !
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Honlock for this post:
  • DA, hellintime