Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] favourite superhero movie?

Subscribe to this thread
my one is avengers infinity i really liked thanos character.
I liked Tony Jaa in the Ong Bak series and Donnie Yen in the IP MAN series.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • englandfan99
(03-04-2020, 05:31 AM)englandfan99 Wrote: my one is avengers infinity i really liked thanos character.
 Widely panned but I really liked Batman v Superman.
Missed opportunity with Justice League.....
Logan or Deadpool, i like my superhero films with some swearing and violence haha.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • englandfan99
(03-04-2020, 12:27 PM)DA Wrote: I liked Tony Jaa in the Ong Bak series and Donnie Yen in the IP MAN series.
ive never watched those before but will give them a try now

(04-04-2020, 07:35 AM)shenmue Wrote: Logan or Deadpool, i like my superhero films with some swearing and violence haha.
i loved deadpool but i need to watch logan soon.

(04-04-2020, 03:01 AM)kowalski Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 05:31 AM)englandfan99 Wrote: my one is avengers infinity i really liked thanos character.
 Widely panned but I really liked Batman v Superman.
yeah i watched batman vs superman at the cinema and i liked it but my friends didnt lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • kowalski
Every movie in The Dark Knight triology is a really good movie in general. Apart from those, I absolutely loved Iron Man (2008)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • hssc11045, KuriusGeorgLoPez
Avengers end game has to thanks the top spot for me just so so much built up to it
(04-04-2020, 03:01 AM)kowalski Wrote:  Widely panned but I really liked Batman v Superman.
They are probably going to release a "snyder cut" for Justice League! i'm really excited for that!!
And i liked man of steel alot, people also hated on that movie.
It seems like alot of people hate on all DC movies, maybe theyre just hardcore marvel fanboys haha
(05-04-2020, 08:39 PM)covid19 Wrote: Every movie in The Dark Knight triology is a really good movie in general.
I have to agree. The Dark Knight is the pinnacle of the trilogy, but all 3 movies are great. It's rare that a superhero movie isn't just a "good superhero movie" and transcends the genre. These movies held up on their own apart from the whole superhero genre as actual great pieces of cinematography. Christopher Nolan was an incredible director for these movies and he paid attention to every little detail of anything that shows up on the screen, like he does with most of his movies. I think what made The Dark Knight the best of the 3 was Heath Ledger (RIP) as the Joker. I've yet to see a joker representation I've liked better than his. I'd reccomend everybody at least watch The Dark Knight once before you die. It's a great experience and one of my all time favorite films.

Apart from that trilogy, I loved Deadpool and Deadpool 2 wasn't terrible either. Most sequels don't hold up to the original, but with Deadpool 2 they definitely created a comparable movie to the original. Both movies are a good fun watch. If you want something a bit lighter after seeing The Dark Knight trilogy, watch Deadpool 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • covid19
Batman movies especially the Dark Knight's