Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] harm reduction online

Subscribe to this thread
Hello lovely people.

I was wondering what other people think are good harm reduction practices on the internet. 
I wasn't to mindfull in the past 20 years of my "online life" and with becomming more mindfull about how and what stuff is working and trying to learn more about it.
I myself am very focussed on harm reduction when it comes to substance use, because i know a lot about them and have a lot of experience, i know how fun it can be, but also how destroying stuff can be.

I noticed myself that i could do with being more mindfull of the stuff that goes and comes from my pc, and what kind of stuff that is essential for decent security. There are tons and tons of tutorials and stuff to be found online, but it is starting to get confusing on where to start. So i was wondering if someone could point me and maybe other people in the same situation as me to the right direction as what to do and what certainly not to do online.

Warm blessings
moeftie
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moeftie for this post:
  • Moonshine
Rule 1 keep your personal stuff personal. I keep my private life and my pc life totally separate, I have Facebook but its kept to family ,same as what's app,there is so many online scammers that use these to draw you in.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Moonshine for this post:
  • moeftie, StivnQ