Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] how many times do you go gym in a week?

Subscribe to this thread
I train in my front and backyard. I created my own gym and space to workout. If I have time I train 5 days a week and I still try to do a little interval training during these 2 training-free days.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to metronom for this post:
  • DA
I try to work out 6 days a week. Resistance bands and cardio on alternating days seem to work for me.
(27-04-2020, 04:19 AM)goldielox Wrote: I try to work out 6 days a week. Resistance bands and cardio on alternating days seem to work for me.
You must be a professional, aren't you?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well, it depends what you are doing. (kind of exercices and their intensity)

You can go to the gym everyday if you want but you mustn't make the same groups of muscle work. 
Do legs one day, arms another...

If you do full body, 3 times a week is more than enough especially if you use weight.

Rest is an important par of the process after all.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • DA
(27-04-2020, 02:18 PM)DA Wrote:
(27-04-2020, 04:19 AM)goldielox Wrote: I try to work out 6 days a week. Resistance bands and cardio on alternating days seem to work for me.
Not a professional at all. I have kids at home and don't "go to the gym" everl.
I work out in the basement for 45 minutes after they go to bed.

Here's the key - each rep means something. If you are just doing a rep and going through the motions then you should just put down the weight (or resistance band) and get your head back in the right space.
Focus on the muscle that you are targeting on EACH rep.

Same with when I run. I don't bring music or anything with me - just focus on your breathing, your steps, your posture. I know it can be hard to do, but you gotta train your brain.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • DA
(27-04-2020, 06:08 PM)goldielox Wrote:
(27-04-2020, 02:18 PM)DA Wrote:
Not a professional at all. I have kids at home and don't "go to the gym" everl.
I work out in the basement for 45 minutes after they go to bed.

Here's the key - each rep means something. If you are just doing a rep and going through the motions then you should just put down the weight (or resistance band) and get your head back in the right space.
Focus on the muscle that you are targeting on EACH rep.

Same with when I run. I don't bring music or anything with me - just focus on your breathing, your steps, your posture. I know it can be hard to do, but you gotta train your brain.
I never heard music while running and i can concentrate myself more on running rather than the music.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • goldielox
I used to go to a swimming pool 2-3 times a week. Now with the corona rules I just practice in the backyard ...
(26-04-2020, 06:50 AM)metronom Wrote: I train in my front and backyard. I created my own gym and space to workout. If I have time I train 5 days a week and I still try to do a little interval training during these 2 training-free days.
This is a goal of mine. I want to build like a pullup/dip stand in my backyard.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to goldielox for this post:
  • DA