Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] how to save/export login session of a site?

Subscribe to this thread
(24-08-2020, 03:39 PM)StivnQ Wrote:
(24-08-2020, 11:48 AM)sksrew Wrote:
(24-08-2020, 04:41 AM)StivnQ Wrote: I am no expert at all, but isn't it better to ''manually login each time''?
Due to many reasons - new/fresh cookies, secirity-wise etc.
Oh yeah, sometimes the account appears to be dead, but when you ''refresh'' / delete cookies, booom it is not.
Do you know any good pw manager for android with auto fill?

You can even use Dashlane in a Free mode.
Then you'll be lacking the ''sync'' stuff, but for one unit it'll be just fine  

If you want to go for the Premium stuff, then you'll be having a lot of cool and security features (2FA, U2F, sync), etc.

does it work with keepass database?
Yep, just Googled it so I can confirm this 

Edit - as a free user, you are limited to only 50 passes.
As a Premium one, you can have oo
Read the Rules, please.
(24-08-2020, 05:14 PM)StivnQ Wrote: @ sksrew

Sorry for the double post, I can't edit the previous one.

In case you will have any additional Dashlane questions, feel free to ask without any hesitation.
I'm their Premium member for 3 years so I have some ''inside'' infos you might be finding needed.
Just ask and I'll answer

do they support keepass database?, i've never heard of it but i'm gonna have it a try,

i'll search for a premium apk as i'm poor
Good luck.

P.S. You will need to find a cracked account and to do that, you need to crack someone's MP (Master Password).
I.e. my MP has 150+ characters and I'm thinking of extended it to atlest 1k, I'm not joking..
I have everything, capital letters, small letters, special characters, ASCII symbols, everything.
And yeah, most of Premium accounts are either protected with 2FA and/or U2F and to crack those you'll either need ''someone's phone'' and/or U2F usb key, but gooood luck mate  
Be sure to post here when you succeed

P.P.S. As for the KP database...
You can export it and import it right into the DL
Read the Rules, please.
(24-08-2020, 09:03 PM)StivnQ Wrote: Good luck.

P.S. You will need to find a cracked account and to do that, you need to crack someone's MP (Master Password).
I.e. my MP has 150+ characters and I'm thinking of extended it to atlest 1k, I'm not joking..
I have everything, capital letters, small letters, special characters, ASCII symbols, everything.
And yeah, most of Premium accounts are either protected with 2FA and/or U2F and to crack those you'll either need ''someone's phone'' and/or U2F usb key, but gooood luck mate  
Be sure to post here when you succeed

P.P.S. As for the KP database...
You can export it and import it right into the DL
thx man but i'm poor, i can't afford to pay montly subscriptions, i don't even have a job

i'm gonna find a better cracked apk with autofill features, i'll let you know so you stop wasting your money on that