Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] lord of the rings marathon discussion!

Subscribe to this thread
im currently in the middle of re watching all of the LOTR films and was wandering have any of u guys ever successfully watched all of the films in one go? and if you have was it the theatrical or extended editions? also which film is your favourite?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
Thats a few hours of watching movies. Maybe for a day when its bad weather
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • wormtail39
(14-07-2020, 03:50 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: im currently in the middle of re watching all of the LOTR films and was wandering have any of u guys ever successfully watched all of the films in one go? and if you have was it the theatrical or extended editions? also which film is your favourite?

Tried watching Hobbit + LOTR ( I think it was the theatrical edition ) but we didn't have enough snacks to finish in one sitting . I loved the fight between gandalf and balrog and the scenes inside the mines of moria reminds me of Dark Souls / Diablo / Doom. Fellowship and The Two Towers are my favorite. Hobbit trilogy not so much.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • wormtail39
(14-07-2020, 04:47 PM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: Thats a few hours of watching movies. Maybe for a day when its bad weather
yeah i think it would be something crazy like 15 hours xD i have a mate who swears hes done it but iv broken it up across two days lool

(14-07-2020, 04:49 PM)giaderzass Wrote:
(14-07-2020, 03:50 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: im currently in the middle of re watching all of the LOTR films and was wandering have any of u guys ever successfully watched all of the films in one go? and if you have was it the theatrical or extended editions? also which film is your favourite?

Tried watching Hobbit + LOTR ( I think it was the theatrical edition ) but we didn't have enough snacks to finish in one sitting . I loved the fight between gandalf and balrog and the scenes inside the mines of moria reminds me of Dark Souls / Diablo / Doom. Fellowship and The Two Towers are my favorite. Hobbit trilogy not so much.
hehe oh my that would be sooo hard their so long but so good xD and yeah when the snacks run out or the beer runs out in any marithon its drawing to a close lol
Nah man i wouldn't be able to watch them all in one day but i re watched lotr extended edition 1 movie at the time in the quarantine
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cartnN for this post:
  • DA
(14-07-2020, 04:52 PM)cartnN Wrote: Nah man i wouldn't be able to watch them all in one day but i re watched lotr extended edition 1 movie at the time in the quarantine
haha thats literally what i am doing right now xD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • cartnN