Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] most disgusting movie you have watched?

Subscribe to this thread
the most most disgusting movie i have watched is cannibal holocaust. i actually felt sick watching it. the animal killings especially the tortuise was vulgar. The way it was filmed found footage style made it more realistic aswell but it still makes me sick. the movie is banned in 50 countries. heres a poster of the movie:
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • DA, polar99
For me, it was 'the human centiped'.

Still wondering why I watched that one. Don't need any explanation, all is in the title but I noticed that they made three and the last one had the disturbing habit to make people vomit.

Definitely not going to watch 2 and 3 even if I'm a little curious I must admit...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • polar99
human centipede 2 is good than 1st . you should watch it

the most disgusting is "The Green Inferno"

(29-06-2020, 08:46 PM)polar99 Wrote: human centipede 2 is good than 1st . you should watch it

the most disgusting is "The Green Inferno"

ive watched both human centipedes and the 2nd was fucking way over the top lol. il give the green inferno a watch and i suggest you give cannibal holocaust a watch too its fucking disgusting and real animals were killed. The turtle scene still gives me nightmares.
i watched a film called teeth..... its about a woman with teeth in her vagina that eats dicks.... need i say more.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • polar99
worth to watch "teeth" . a smiliar type of movie "nymphomaniac"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • wormtail39
(30-06-2020, 10:18 AM)polar99 Wrote: worth to watch "teeth" . a smiliar type of movie "nymphomaniac"

whats it about lol the pictures have me curiouse lol
(30-06-2020, 09:38 AM)wormtail39 Wrote: i watched a film called teeth..... its about a woman with teeth in her vagina that eats dicks.... need i say more.
lol wtf. surprisingly it has good reviews. might give it a watch lol.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • wormtail39