Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] peacemaker series

Subscribe to this thread

is this sires good ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please guys, use this thread to discuss this tv-show in details.
You can give us your opinions, reviews (you can even review each episode), etc.

I consider myself a big tv-show fan so it'd be very useful if someone can say a word or two about this one - **me being a lazy guy do use the imdb site**
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • venom404
According to imdb it is a good show but I think I'm gonna skip this one. So many good tv shows / movies release this year. Idk what to watch first hehe. 

Amazon just drop tv show called Reacher. Looks like a good show cuz I love Jake Reacher.
Discord : goldenxbear
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Naufal for this post:
  • venom404
Peacemaker is pretty good - 'middle' hero comedy with several character plot lines (not super hero level).  James Gunn is good at taking comic book characters and fleshing them out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Suicide Squad, etc.  It's been renewed already for season 2.  Good twists in finale.

Reacher is also pretty good, more in line with original book than those 'short' Tom Cruise movies.  Does a really good job aligning with first Reacher  book.  It has also been renewed for season 2 - probably going to be second Reacher book.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to hatch for this post:
  • dkanon, venom404
(18-02-2022, 12:36 AM)StivnQ Wrote: Please guys, use this thread to discuss this tv-show in details.
You can give us your opinions, reviews (you can even review each episode), etc.

I consider myself a big tv-show fan so it'd be very useful if someone can say a word or two about this one - **me being a lazy guy do use the imdb site**

thanks boss 

(18-02-2022, 01:37 AM)Naufal Wrote: According to imdb it is a good show but I think I'm gonna skip this one. So many good tv shows / movies release this year. Idk what to watch first hehe. 

Amazon just drop tv show called Reacher. Looks like a good show cuz I love Jake Reacher.

ok bor
yea. peacemaker is a good series and combined with comedy. there so many bad words sex toys. u know sex things 
but its a very good tv show from James gunn i recommending this tv show. its cool. 
ohh almost forgot btw James gunns wife is so hot in this tv show...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Broody65 for this post:
  • venom404
(18-02-2022, 04:36 PM)Broody65 Wrote: yea. peacemaker is a good series and combined with comedy. there so many bad words sex toys. u know sex things 
but its a very good tv show from James gunn i recommending this tv show. its cool. 
ohh almost forgot btw James gunns wife is so hot in this tv show...

thank you Broody65

(18-02-2022, 06:43 AM)hatch Wrote: Peacemaker is pretty good - 'middle' hero comedy with several character plot lines (not super hero level).  James Gunn is good at taking comic book characters and fleshing them out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Suicide Squad, etc.  It's been renewed already for season 2.  Good twists in finale.

Reacher is also pretty good, more in line with original book than those 'short' Tom Cruise movies.  Does a really good job aligning with first Reacher  book.  It has also been renewed for season 2 - probably going to be second Reacher book.

thank you  hatch    
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to venom404 for this post:
  • hatch
(18-02-2022, 06:43 AM)hatch Wrote: Peacemaker is pretty good - 'middle' hero comedy with several character plot lines (not super hero level).  James Gunn is good at taking comic book characters and fleshing them out - Guardians of the Galaxy, Suicide Squad, etc.  It's been renewed already for season 2.  Good twists in finale.

Thanks for the summary.
Saw some clips pop up in my YouTube feed - now I'm even more convinced.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dkanon for this post:
  • hatch, venom404
Probably one of the best, if not the best superhero serie out there.

Directed by James Gun (the guy from guardian of the galaxy) and with a season 2 already commanded, this show is definitely R rated so not for everyone, but it is still the best DC has to offer by far.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kaoxx287 for this post:
  • venom404
Having watched half of the episodes now, I have to say this is a very good show!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dkanon for this post:
  • venom404