Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] reporting a dead pass?

Subscribe to this thread
(04-01-2020, 06:23 PM)dudley_tundish Wrote: I searched for this topic but found nothing on the protocol for reporting a dead pass (wouldn't rule out missing something, though). What's the accepted way to do so, please?

I had the same question as well. Then while reading the rules for the Gold members, I found that you should use the Report button. It'll be nice if someone could add to the "[Rules] CrackingSoul Rules and Regulations" thread that to report we need to press the button.
Thanks
(09-04-2020, 06:27 PM)covid19 Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 06:23 PM)dudley_tundish Wrote: I searched for this topic but found nothing on the protocol for reporting a dead pass (wouldn't rule out missing something, though). What's the accepted way to do so, please?

I had the same question as well. Then while reading the rules for the Gold members, I found that you should use the Report button. It'll be nice if someone could add to the "[Rules] CrackingSoul Rules and Regulations" thread that to report we need to press the button.
Thanks 
I have a question to you, what another idea do you have in your mind to report dead accounts?

How can be they reported if not by pressing the report button?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(09-04-2020, 06:27 PM)covid19 Wrote:

Thanks 
Common guys, can it be more logical that you report dead account once you find it?

Imagine if no one would be reporting dead accounts at all? Do you think you will be able to get any working after only a few days ?

To be honest, I am not even sure if those rule/line does exist somewhere. If not, it will be added.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(09-04-2020, 11:45 PM)DA Wrote: I have a question to you, what another idea do you have in your mind to report dead accounts?

How can be they reported if not by pressing the report button?
Usually the 'Report' button is kept for reporting abusive, racist and other types of non-acceptable content. So it didn't immediately strike me as a button to report a dead account. All I wanted to say is that as it is explicitly mentioned in the rules for the Gold members, to use the 'Report' button for reporting dead accounts, maybe it can also be mentioned in the FPA rules as well 

(09-04-2020, 11:48 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Common guys, can it be more logical that you report dead account once you find it?

Imagine if no one would be reporting dead accounts at all? Do you think you will be able to get any working after only a few days ?

To be honest, I am not even sure if those rule/line does exist somewhere. If not, it will be added.
Totally agree with you Mr. Bond that dead accounts need to be reported. I was a member of another forum before joining CS, and accounts that were 4 years old were still there and they still had people replying 'Thank You' to all of them
This is very important for quality control and I just thought maybe it could be a good idea to put the ability to report a dead account even more front and center.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • shenmue
covid19,It is actually present in both general rules and FPA rules.If you read carefully you would find it too .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA, shenmue