Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] return of F1

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...WdCON.html

F1 returns with a new calendar
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • Carter123, DA, ebbeen, Mr. James Bond
https://www.fiaformulae.com

I think electric formula 1 is better . No more burning fuel and no more pollution.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Babua10 for this post:
  • DA
Cant wait. Been missing it.
Can’t wait either, it’s been too long!
Not watching F1 since long time.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • kshitij_it
(03-06-2020, 06:44 PM)DA Wrote: Not watching F1 since long time.
This year has been pretty exciting, 4 time world champion, Vettle may be forced to retire, or be relegted to a mid-field team. Pretty exciting stuff
I didnt miss a single race since 2004, so delaying F1 in March was actually a huge disappointment for me. IThough I'm enjoying race-almost-every-weeked  schedule right now. Not a fan of Lewis, but he seems to be stronger than ever, would be another easy season for Mercedes (and season after this one too, since no change in rules).
(20-07-2020, 07:03 AM)Carter123 Wrote: I didnt miss a single race since 2004, so delaying F1 in March was actually a huge disappointment for me. IThough I'm enjoying race-almost-every-weeked  schedule right now. Not a fan of Lewis, but he seems to be stronger than ever, would be another easy season for Mercedes (and season after this one too, since no change in rules).

I actually slept through the last one!

Tho there's not much action at the top, the mid filed is excellent due to the Red Haas (Ferrari) being the in midfiled
I love F1 and if only Mercedes were not so dominant this year it would be a great fight between 3,4 teams! But there has already been plenty of action, so I'm not complaining. But it is weird to not have any spectators present at the races
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ebbeen for this post:
  • kshitij_it
Mercedes is rocking this year again. If there was a bit more time in last race it was was almost like Hamilton has only Hamilton himself to pass for a whole circle
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA, kshitij_it