Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] rovgun888 GCWM Cancellation my explanation

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everone, i didn't mean to break any rules, i saw the 6 accounts/day, but at the same time i also saw a message saying that i'm allowed 10 posts/day in gold section, if it was 6/day, i thought it would be capped at the right amount we could take much like in free section.

I didn't deliberately tried to break any rules, it's a matter of conflicting information, i also didn't ask admin because he takes one day to respond.

So it was this 10 posts/day in gold message that make me break the 6 accounts/day, i hope staff can fix this misleading information
Actually the gold subscription page itself says 6 accounts per day.The limit of 10 posts is probably for people reporting dead accounts and take another for it.You must always read the rules before enacting.you can clearly see at the top of every gold account page of 6 accounts/day written.Its your fault for breaking it.Be happy you aren't Warned or Banned.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
(03-11-2020, 05:15 AM)rovgun888 Wrote: i also didn't ask admin because he takes one day to respond.

Admin spent more than 3 years of his precious life to make everything crystal clear and visibile on the forum.

As @ 454subash told, there is the 6 accounts rules for the gold section.

And it isn't my job to ask people to read the rules, my job is to make them visibile everywhere.

One day is less, it could take me the whole life to reply the 10k members if they start asking me about the rules and regulations. And my friend, you sent me just one pm and i replied it when i was online, think about the time zones.

I can accept it as missunderstanding and that is why you didn't get warned or banned.

The ban on taking part in CS Contests could be lifted in the future because of your contributions.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(03-11-2020, 05:15 AM)rovgun888 Wrote: i also didn't ask admin because he takes one day to respond.
I don't think I should comment on this matter. But i can't agree that admin takes one day to respond.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • StivnQ
I need to comment on this one too.

I have sent ''a huge amount of PMs'' to DA, and to the other Staff members.
Each time I got an answer/reply ''on time'' - sometimes in about 5mins, sometimes in about 5h+.
Everyone should know that being a Staff member isn't anyone's ''duty'', it is a voluntary job and the most important a privilege.
And yes, if we ask a question, it is polite to wait until we can proceed with our action - you know what I mean.

And these guys (our friends) have their real life priorities, so what if we wait for a minute or two for an answer.
Thee who waits..... 

BTW In my business world we (the business entity) have a ''grace period'' of 72 hours (three days) until the official answer needs to be sent to the OQ (Original Questioner) aka The Customer.
So we all should be happy this isn't one of the Rules here
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • DA, masterjacker17, Mr. James Bond