Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] whats your favourite 2000s movies?

Subscribe to this thread
since we are going to be indoors for a while i want to know what good 2000s movies to watch
Ong Bak series!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • englandfan99
Men in Black!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • englandfan99
(25-03-2020, 12:02 PM)DA Wrote: Ong Bak series!
il check it out

(25-03-2020, 09:00 PM)kshitij_it Wrote: Men in Black!
great film i have not watched it for a while so il rewatch it.
IP Man series is also good, i don't remember in which year it/they were made.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I'm late to the party, but I have to say "The Dark Knight" (2008). It has to be one of the greatest cinematic masterpieces of this current century (2000+). One of the only super hero films that can stand alone as a great film in it's own right. Christopher Nolan did an amazing job with it. Every scene is hand crafted in a meticulous way, and it shows. On the outside it's just a good film, but if you actually sit down and analyze it, you'll be amazed at how well done everything from the themes to the camera work are. I reccomend everyone who hasn't to watch it, and even those that have to take another look.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • covid19, DA
The Raid and The Raid 2.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shenmue for this post:
  • DA
V for Vendetta
If you haven't seen it or heard about it, this is one of the greatest movies of all time in my opinion.

Quote:Remember remember the fifth of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to covid19 for this post:
  • DA