Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] when a covid vaccine becomes available would you take it?

Subscribe to this thread
im curious to know. i wont not because im anti vaccine  but im anti this vaccine because theres no way to know the long term side effects because they have rushed it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to englandfan99 for this post:
  • RomperOff, StivnQ
No!!

1) first of all, in case I take it, I could and probably would die, literally
2) it could cause a ''returnal of my worst enemy so far'' and I really don't want that
3) my mom would ''kill'' me if I take it
4) my dad would ''kill'' me if I take it
5) probably my whole family would do the same
6) I hope two friends would ''kill'' me
7) my doctors would do the same

So long story short, although I want to be a tad bit safer, I can't take the vaccine.
No, I am not scared of the needle, but that's life.

I on the other hand, encourage anyone....
If the scientists proove it'll be efficient, take it and enjoy!
It'll only hurt for a few seconds and then voila
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • RomperOff
I'd let everyone else take it first before I do.

Who is to say that it would be effective at all, and not introduce any adverse effects? 
I would need more substantive evidence that it is effective before taking it. 

The only thing that would actually push me to take it is a mandate from my job. If I am forced to take it (even without any solid facts on its effectiveness), I would take it for the sake of not falling into a financial plight. The slow and painful struggles of poverty can in many ways be worse than a virus outright killing you.

Edit: Taking a chance with a vaccine is better than taking a chance without a job. XD
I have mixed views. On the one hand we cannot go on like this as a society. Humans are social creatures and being restricted on any level let alone economically has been a disaster.
Re the vaccine IMHO if it receives regulatory approval than I have no issues. As A.I. has helped speed up what used to be a long drawn out process all the conspiracy theories are just that, conspiraces.
FFS some people still think after 50 years that we never landed on the moon and little men landed a spacecraft in the Nevada Desert!!!
At some point we all have to make a decision either to continue with this present existance or take a vaccine and hopefully move forward to a sense of normality.
I suspect I will take the vaccine.
Treat it like the new Mac OS update. Let everybody test it first, and find out what works and what doesn't. Everybody who's going to try it is basically a beta tester. Normal vaccines take longer to make not because of tech we have right now but because of the amount of testing it needs to go through. Old, child, sick, black, white, asian ... the testing needs to cover enough cases. This one was fast tracked the same way a game is tagged as "early access" on steam. You are paying for something not finished. Wait for stable release first and look at how people will review it.
I am personally very pro vaccine for diseases that are extremely or very harmful.  Polio, smallpox, etc.  
On the other hand there are many diseases now that have vaccines that are mostly harmless or at least harmless for the majority.
Things like the flu do not need to be vaccinated against for the majority of the population.
I have only had the flu vaccine once and it was only because work brought in a nurse and basically said everyone should get it.
I don't remember ever having had a flu but I may have.  I am just not worried about Covid or colds or flus!

BUT with all that said I hope they get a vaccine out soon so people can stop freaking out and life can return to normal.