Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] which celebrity will be cancelled next?

Subscribe to this thread
Given the fact that there have been so many cancellations. Who do you guys think will get cancelled next?
Lol given the nature of being "canceled", we have no idea until it's made public. If people don't come forward with evidence/accusations, nothing is done in the first place, so it's not like anyone could know.

I think the one thing any of us can guarantee is that there definitely will be more.

As for guessing? I'd rather not. I hate to see this stuff happen, so in a perfect world, there are no more accusations to be made. Many people suck though, so there will obviously be more stuff we as the public are made aware of.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KuriusGeorgLoPez for this post:
  • DA
(26-06-2020, 06:49 AM)KuriusGeorgLoPez Wrote: Lol given the nature of being "canceled", we have no idea until it's made public. If people don't come forward with evidence/accusations, nothing is done in the first place, so it's not like anyone could know.

I think the one thing any of us can guarantee is that there definitely will be more.

As for guessing? I'd rather not. I hate to see this stuff happen, so in a perfect world, there are no more accusations to be made. Many people suck though, so there will obviously be more stuff we as the public are made aware of.

100% totally agree. it's also like the fake accusations too that makes it so much worse. but it was crazy that bieber had all the receipts when he got accused. but it's more about the BLM movement and insensitive celebrities now that i think are more vulnerable.
i really hate cancel culture. how sad must your life be that you go searching for stuff in the past to try and get a person cancelled just because they are succesful. Anyway i think it will be eminem. they guy has said so much homophobic and sexist stuff that im suprized it has not happend yet but it will eventually. i repeat im strongly against cancel culture.