Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Gold Subscription Variations | 2019

Subscribe to this thread
Hello Crackingsoul members!

We are glad to let you know that our forum is running successfully since almost 2 years. We have been trying our best to provide you a clean, working, spam free forum. Our rules are known as strict rules over the internet but these are necessary to keep the things in order and to provide you a spam / advertisement free and updated forum.

In the last two years we have made a lot of changes, many paid plugins were installed to prevent spam, to prevent leeching and many more custom theme modifications has also been done and i hope you are appreciating the changes.

The very plus point of our forum was the gold membership price that was a ridiculous price for what we are offering in the Gold section. We tried our best to provide you every single high quality website in our Gold section and only for 6 euros/month and if bought yearly,it is only 4,50 euros/month. We had to do many other compromises and held it hard but we didn't increase the gold subscription prices for the first two years.

Now we have a solid forum where we are getting new members everyday and our gold section is offering a lot of quality.So, after discussing the matter with our staff we have decided to increase the Gold subscription prices by increasing the benefits of the same too.

Starting from 1st January 2019, the prices will be the following:

Gold Subscription:
  • 1 Month  = 7 Euros
  • 3 Months = 19 Euros
  • 6 Months = 36 Euros
  • 1 Year     = 62 Euros
Added benefits with access to:
  • Cracking Tools
  • Cracking Tutorials And Informations
  • Proxylists+Wordlists

Gold+ Subscription:
  • 1 Month  = 9 Euros
  • 3 Months = 25 Euros
  • 6 Months = 48 Euros
  • 1 Year     = 86 Euros

Added benefits with access to:

• Cracking Tools
  • Cracking Tutorials And Informations
  • Proxylists+Wordlists
  • Backdoors

We have tried our best to find the best solution, where we have increased the prices but also added many benefits at the same time.

The above variations are valid starting from 1st January 2019.

Till 31st December 2018, the prices will remain the same as of today.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.