Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Good luck CrSl :)

Subscribe to this thread
Well I would like to wish good luck to the forum board. Hope it will be a nice community full of active members and will contain high quality content. Furthermore, I am ready to help as much as my spare time allows me to.

Also, I am looking forward to see how the things will be developing here

L.S.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello and welcome on board!

I believe in unity is strenght.

Have a nice stay!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.

(03-03-2017, 04:00 PM)DA Wrote: Hello and welcome on board!

I believe in unity is strenght.

Have a nice stay!

I did not want to start another thread to express my congratulation on a 100 forum members milestone !

Not that many but yet, a nice number. I would love if each one of the members should give a bit of his time and invite some of his/her friends to join us.

Next stop 250 members
Hello Luke!

Thanks and congrats to the community,if everyone invites 5 members,we will reach 500 in sometime.

Enjoy CS!

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well since I don't know how things are going, I am hoping things are going good.

VIP will be opening Soon, hope things go good.

I don't know DA much, but what I have seen he seems like a good and stand up guy.

DA and Others helping you, I wish you all the best.
Thanks a lot !I hope we can build up a nice forum together.

DA

500 members milestone reached !

Now we are looking for 1000
A big big thanks to all members for joining us!

Regards!