Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Faust here, saying hi. I've heard a lot of...things about this place but mostly... i'm here for a camvault account... 
So... i can't exactly say much but i'm also an aspiring VA i've already voiced something but i plan to renew it once i have the right equipment... Morely... Its for DND too since its been picking up traction now, although because of that the media is now targeting it again.
Hi...

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome there, hope you enjoy your time on here and bring on the posts.
Welcome to CrackingSoul, make sure to read all the rules
Welcome man!! Nice to read you here! I hope you emnjoy your stay!!
You are welcome
Hello and welcome!

I too am not experienced in the art of making cracks, but also found this place while seeking free access to a website that is extremely annoying to use unless you have a premium account. I have a bit of experience applying cracks to things like games or applications, and have truly appreciated the work the cracking community does. It has saved me tons of money and allowed me to experience things i would otherwise be entirely unable to afford.

I look forward to reading and where applicable perhaps helping others out in whatever way i can. I am generally a good forum user i would say, so while i may be a novice to the field of creating cracks, i think i would still be a good community member and am excited to read and learn.

I hope you enjoy your time here and find what you are looking for!

Have a good one,

Phewlz
welcome brotha
Welcome.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.