Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Heey, I'm new here

Subscribe to this thread
My name is Bruno .. I'm 21. Brazil. I'm a descendant of American.
Ok.. i am here to learn and enjoy the content that is being posted on this site. Thanks for having me! Hope this forum makes it even more successful
(07-01-2019, 02:45 AM)makotobuudy Wrote: My name is Bruno .. I'm 21. Brazil. I'm a descendant of American.
Ok.. i am here to learn and enjoy the content that is being posted on this site. Thanks for having me! Hope this forum makes it even more successful

Welcome to the forum. 
Welcome to the forums!
(07-01-2019, 03:55 AM)Cockboy Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 02:45 AM)makotobuudy Wrote: My name is Bruno .. I'm 21. Brazil. I'm a descendant of American.

Welcome to the forum. 
Thanks
Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.

hi maktobuudy,

if there's anything I can help you with feel free to drop me a dm

Luke
Welcome to the forum buddy. We are here to help you if you need anything. Enjoy the forum
Hello.

Hope you will have some fun and will learn some things with us.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.