Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello

Subscribe to this thread
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000]Hi everyone, i'm Fred from Switzerland and i have search information about cracking. There are lots interesting information in your website and glad to be member. [/color][/font][/size]
Welcome to Crackingsoul.You could still introduce yourself better.Read and follow the rules carefully.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
I can't even read your introduction, can you read it?

Welcome anyway!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='fda9239' pid='30208' dateline='1561252935']
[size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][color=#000000]Hi everyone, i'm Fred from Switzerland and i have search information about cracking. There are lots interesting information in your website and glad to be member. [/color][/font][/size]
[/quote]

Hello and welcome. Can you please be kind and use regular font colors instead of this "hard to read" one.

Thank you.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Welcome to CrackingSoul
Welcome there! It's hard to read with the color you have chosen, but I hope you have a great time here.