Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello I just landed

Subscribe to this thread
Good Day Cracking community 

I'm Brokie from Southern Africa. I just joined the forum cause  I'd like to know more about cracking and hacking. I'm hoping this forum will help me out. 

PM's are open for anyone who would like to help me. I'm also going through the tutorials.

Thank you
Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Be sure no one is going to pm you to teach you cracking.

You have to start it on your own,show you work and then we will help you openely.

Just keep an eye on our rules as we are leechers allergic.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(24-11-2018, 10:59 AM)DA Wrote: Just keep an eye on our rules as we are leechers allergic.

LOL Great one.

Anyway, welcome to you too from me too.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
yo my guy I was literally just in south Africa on a dope trip in the savannah and got to visit cape town. I know you found the right place to help you accomplish your goals of learning to hack with the tools provided for us. Just gotta give it a try and continue to dedicate time and energy to perfect it. Just like riding a bike for the first time.
Good luck.
Welcome
Welcome here fellow justlander !
I too, have just landed. Welcome!
Welcome sir!  I'll be right there with ya learning