Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Hello everyone!

Subscribe to this thread
Hey everyone!

I'm just your typical german in his 20s. currently studying to become an engineer, love watching and playing football and every once in a while I like browsing these kinds of sites. I am still a noob in everything related to cracking but I hope to learn it here. This site seems very promising.

Cheers
Welcome on board!
My direct question to you, you posted many accounts on our forum with the another account, so, why did you make this second account?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
It is true that I've posted a lot with my other account. I simply made this new account because I was not able to take new account because I already took the limited amount. I had almost reached the requirements for a higher rank yet, however I was anxious to apply for a higher rank as well since I saw the applications of other members with more reputation than me being rejected. With the idea in my head that I would not be able to reach a higher rank I created the second account since it would make me be able to take other accounts as well, which would keep me motivated to post passes myself as well. I would understand that this could result in a ban. If so I would like to thank you all for a good time. If not I will be thankful to get another chance. I am sorry for trying to cheat the system, it was wrong of me to do that.