Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello guys!

Subscribe to this thread
My name is Jay, and I like gaming. At the moment I currently play Overwatch, and MapleStory. The MapleStory server is private, made by my friends! If you ever want to talk about games, or anything in general hit me up.

That's all, thanks
Thanks for the very first thread after 5 months.

I hope you have had time to read the rules, if not, then read them.

Because, nobody is going to hit you up for a discussion, we got every single section to discuss from cracking to games ecc ecc, try there.

So, what should i say?

Welcome!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(04-08-2019, 10:32 PM)DA Wrote: Thanks for the very first thread after 5 months.

I hope you have had time to read the rules, if not, then read them.

Because, nobody is going to hit you up for a discussion, we got every single section to discuss from cracking to games ecc ecc, try there.

So, what should i say?

Welcome!

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I'll check out the gaming section! Maybe I'll find some people to play Overwatch with. I read the rules, I'll try my best not to break them.
(04-08-2019, 10:28 PM)xxteexx Wrote: My name is Jay, and I like gaming. At the moment I currently play Overwatch, and MapleStory. The MapleStory server is private, made by my friends! If you ever want to talk about games, or anything in general hit me up.

That's all, thanks
Hey xxteenxx,

Welcome to the forum! See you around my friend!
(04-08-2019, 10:28 PM)xxteexx Wrote: My name is Jay, and I like gaming. At the moment I currently play Overwatch, and MapleStory. The MapleStory server is private, made by my friends! If you ever want to talk about games, or anything in general hit me up.

That's all, thanks
Welcome from a fellow newbie! I used to play Overwatch. Hanzo is my shit!
welcome dude! i've always wanted to try Overwatch, but i never did
Hello Jay...Welcome and Enjoy
(05-08-2019, 08:36 AM)seefutao Wrote:

That's all, thanks
Welcome from a fellow newbie! I used to play Overwatch. Hanzo is my shit!

Yo fellow Overwatch fam, do you still play? I noticed you said "used" to play. Hanzo is cool, but I can't play him. I like Ana and Zenyatta!

@dizzera you should try it! Unless there's something you're hesitant about, if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask.

Thank you for the welcomes everyone!
Welcome to Cracking Soul, Please make sure to read the rules and have fun!

That's all, thanks
Nice to meet you. I do like gaming too.