Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello to CrackingSoul Community

Subscribe to this thread
Hello guys!

Let me introduce myself.I'm DA,the owner of CrackingSoul.I'm in cracking since 2011.After working on many cracking communities forums without satisfaction,i decided to open this small community where we can share our cracking knowledge.

I wish you a very happy and warm stay on this board.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Is it possible that two of us haven't made an introduction ?

LOL

Thank you for creating such a nice place for a cracking lovers. It's my pleasure to be a part of this great community and I will do my best to keep it like that.

Cheers :)
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Though this is quite late to reply here and the obvious reason is coz you made the very first introduction and I wasn't here to greet you back then.

But I would like to thank you for bringing up this wonderful community which focuses on sharing knowledge apart from sharing contents only like other forum.
And I have been really very lucky to have joined here.
Sorry for the late reply as I can reply only now.
MANY THANKS for creating such a great site and running continuously with determination.
It has been a happy and warm stay for everyone :D .
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.