Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hey

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone, was surfing the web for a forum dedicated to cracking. So here I am, onboard for those cracked accounts. Unfortunately, one of the sites which I have been loyal to has shut down. Hopefully this site keeps its longevity.
Hello and welcome to the [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome to CrackingSoul! Please make sure to read all the rules and of-course enjoy!
[quote='thaaaaaatguy' pid='23634' dateline='1554611332']
Hello everyone, was surfing the web for a forum dedicated to cracking. So here I am, onboard for those cracked accounts. Unfortunately, one of the sites which I have been loyal to has shut down. Hopefully this site keeps its longevity.
[/quote]

Welcome to the crackingsoul!
*Enter Avengers Pun*
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=small][color=#222222][size=small][size=small]Hear me and rejoice! You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. you may think this is suffering. No... it is salvation. The universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile... for even in death, you have become children of Thanos![/size]
[/size][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=small][color=#222222][size=small][size=small]*End Pun*[/size][/size][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial,][size=small][color=#222222][size=small][size=small]Welcome![/size][/size][/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]
Glad to have you!
Welcome! I'm also new  :rolleyes:
welcome in crackingsoul enjoy the premium passes and follow the rules