Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hey Guys!

Subscribe to this thread

Hey guys from the home of Santa, glad to be here and learn something new! I am a complete beginner regarding cracking so any pro tips are very welcome, Have a good day guys! I still have to write 25 letters so sorry for this lmaoo
Welcome to Crackingsooul.com!

Enjoy your stay.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I believe any kind of pro tips would not be of a much use to you as a beginner and someone who is new to this.

As for a start browse the forum a bit, meet the rules and get familiar with the things in general.

Afterwards you can go on with other things.

Good luck !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(07-09-2018, 01:47 AM)Frysil Wrote: Hey guys from the home of Santa, glad to be here and learn something new! I am a complete beginner regarding cracking so any pro tips are very welcome, Have a good day guys! I still have to write 25 letters so sorry for this lmaoo

welcome to CrackingSoul. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
(07-09-2018, 01:47 AM)Frysil Wrote: Hey guys from the home of Santa, glad to be here and learn something new! I am a complete beginner regarding cracking so any pro tips are very welcome, Have a good day guys! I still have to write 25 letters so sorry for this lmaoo

the home of Santa haha. Does that mean your an elf? Be a cool name for an elf actually lol. Welcome man.