Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Hey!! It's avoyomalles!

Subscribe to this thread

Hey members, It's Avoyomalles.I am an old member (and contributor) of the old cracking***** site. I'm pretty nostalgic!! Where have you been? What happened?

I hope to have a great time here!

Thanks!!
Welcome to CrackingSoul, dont know what happen to the other place but DA brought us CrackingSoul
Weclome!

I hope you enjoy your time on this forum and find it useful as i also hope to. It sounds great that you are a contributor! I myself am not that skilled, but hope to learn and see what this is all about.

Phewlz
Hello and welcome!

I am also a new user here. Its neat to read that you are also skilled enough to perhaps contribute to the cracks on this site.

I am pretty new to this type of cracking myself, and only really have exposure to game and application cracking.

I hope to learn stuff here and be helpful in whatever way i can, along with perhaps getting some free access to some file hosting sites that without paying or cracking for premium accounts are rather annoying to use.

I am excited to join this community. Nice to meet you.

Phewlz
Welcome to the group
The very first rule is don't promote other cracking forums here.

So, take care the next time.

Welcome.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Nice to see you here. Welcome and have fun
Welcome good sir
Welcome.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.