Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

How do you make sure members don't post fake accounts just to raise in rank?

Subscribe to this thread
have you considered if members post fake accounts or unpopular site fake accounts to not get replies just to make reputation and raise in rank?

how mods prevent that from happening?
Must admit, most accounts/passes that are put up do work so thanks to all you hackers that do so. That is a big plus for CS. Cheers guys
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mikefromtheuk for this post:
  • DA
(19-09-2020, 03:16 PM)mikefromtheuk Wrote: Must admit, most accounts/passes that are put up do work so thanks to all you hackers that do so. That is a big plus for CS. Cheers guys

today I saw a joymii x10 account at cracking***, the very first one commented all were dead
(19-09-2020, 03:43 AM)sksrew Wrote: have you considered if members post fake accounts or unpopular site fake accounts to not get replies just to make reputation and raise in rank?

how mods prevent that from happening?

This is simple, if someone post 10 shit accounts and all ten are reported as dead, this means they are fake.

The rules CS have, i don't think someone would dare to do something like this.

And there are many other methods to trace all these which are limited to the staff. We also know who is running two accounts on CS and is only one person behind but how do we know it?   That is the secret.

Are you planing to do this?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
@ sksrew just to remind you the rules, don't mention other forums here.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Such a prolific poster. Didn't last too long!