Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] How do you start replying to threads outside of the gernal discussion section?

Subscribe to this thread
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Stumbled upon this forum while trying to learn cracking. I see a lot of good content here and really want to start learning and later contribute to the community.

But right now I can't seem to find how to start replying in the cracking section (limited access perhaps?), and I can't find any information on how to get that access in that section of the forum.

Any tips would be appreciated!
(04-02-2018, 10:28 PM)122473786 Wrote: Hi guys,

I'm new here. Stumbled upon this forum while trying to learn cracking. I see a lot of good content here and really want to start learning and later contribute to the community.

But right now I can't seem to find how to start replying in the cracking section (limited access perhaps?), and I can't find any information on how to get that access in that section of the forum.

Hello!

Please check here

and

here

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(04-02-2018, 10:31 PM)DA Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 10:28 PM)122473786 Wrote: Hi guys,

Hello!

Please check here

and

here

Thank you very much for that info!
You are welcome.

We are sorry that we can't give you access to the cracking sections but there is a reason behind it. People could register to leech them and to post them on other forums without contributing on Crackingsoul.com

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.