Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Huge info banner - panel at the top of all forums ?

Subscribe to this thread

The idea is to put an huge banner or panel at which will be displayed and randomly changed important announcements, news, updates considering the things we would like to give more importance.

For example:
Read the rules before post.
Don't forget to rate the member which content you are taking.
And many others...

I think this might be pretty useful to give more importance and better visual stand out to forum rules and everything else we think will be useful for members or the board in general.

Btw, it should be shown at the top within all forums so we are sure there is no chance that members miss it.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hi Luke!

I have put on every single page of the forum,what you asked for.
Let me know if it is ok.

And regarding the Reputation function,i wouldn't do anything at the moment as the right plugin will be soon there,which give automatically add thanks or reputation while replying to a thread.

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(11-03-2017, 12:51 PM)DA Wrote:
Hi Luke!

I have put on every single page of the forum,what you asked for.
Let me know if it is ok.

And regarding the Reputation function,i wouldn't do anything at the moment as the right plugin will be soon there,which give automatically add thanks or reputation while replying to a thread.

Regards!

DA

Nice work. It is a bit more discreet than my original idea but I like it how they look.

Any chance to give them a bit of "life" ? To animate them to blink, flip or something like that so they capture members attention a bit better ?
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
you need everything perfect,right?

Let me check,what can i do...

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I hope Luke Walker is satisfied now.
Let me know if it is ok,so,i can move this thread to the proper section.

DA