Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Image Within Post Error

Subscribe to this thread
@ DA

I was in the gaming section, posting a thread about a new closed BETA that dropped. I wanted to spice up the thread a bit, and tried adding a picture of the game, sort of like a banner to the start of the thread.

My message for the thread, was obviously longer then 10 characters, and can post (just the text) just fine; however, when I try and add the picture (copy/paste - not as an attachment) to the thread, it comes back as the message is now too short, even though I did not alter any of the text. I inserted a video of the error, instead of confusing you all with screen shots...

Best,

JJ
Video not working.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(14-04-2020, 08:36 PM)DA Wrote: Video not working.
Can you try it again, otherwise I'll try another way.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
@JJ you can also try this

upload image on imgur.com

get share link in BBCode (Forums)

paste link in post
(14-04-2020, 08:43 PM)polar99 Wrote: @JJ you can also try this

paste link in post
I tried with just YouTube to get the video out faster, let me know if you can see it. Thanks for the tip next time! Here is the raw link if I'm too stupid to figure out embedding: https://youtu.be/_h9SoIMfoTg
(14-04-2020, 08:49 PM)JJ Wrote:
(14-04-2020, 08:43 PM)polar99 Wrote: @JJ you can also try this

paste link in post
I tried with just YouTube to get the video out faster, let me know if you can see it. Thanks for the tip next time!
i also see with vimeo . don't know why DA getting error
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • JJ
I could see the video too.Try the image below the text and try insert an image instead of copying it.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
Can i consider this as solved?

(29-04-2020, 05:31 PM)DA Wrote: Can i consider this as solved?
Yes, sir. Thank you!