Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Greetings and salutations

Subscribe to this thread
Hello all you wonderful people in CrackingSoul Land. It is I, AaronMo. Glad to join your ranks. Looking forward to all you have to share, and hoping I can share in return. Go easy on the newbie. Peace!
Welcome to the [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]!

I hope you will have a lot of fun on board.

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome aaronmo,

It is I WetToiletPaper.

We have a nice Community here, enjoy your stay.

If you have any Questions, please ask.
Well from what I have seen you made 4 copy-paste replies "[i]Welcome, wilkommen, bienvenido!" and 1 more "welcome". For me that's not just spam but is even worse. Was it so hard to say few other words ?[/i]

[i]I am going to give you 1 week ban per each copy-paste which is 1 month in total. If DA decide to be nice to you maybe he make it shorter.[/i]

[i]Good luck ...
[/i]
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[quote='Luke Skywalker' pid='15957' dateline='1539385937']
Well from what I have seen you made 4 copy-paste replies "[i]Welcome, wilkommen, bienvenido!" and 1 more "welcome". For me that's not just spam but is even worse. Was it so hard to say few other words ?[/i]

[i]I am going to give you 1 week ban per each copy-paste which is 1 month in total. If DA decide to be nice to you maybe he make it shorter.[/i]

[i]Good luck ...
[/i]
[/quote]

Yes,i saw his replies and i understood that he was also the one,who joined us to get only accounts and no interest in CS.

So,i didn't wonder and closed my eyes.

But i understood your reasons too,so,let him enjoy his 1 month ban because he is a spammer.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.